• Understand what JIRA is, benefits of JIRA and how to use JIRA
• Understand Scrum - the stakeholders, events and overall flow of work
• Understand Kanban flow of work
• Use JIRA as a user working within an agile team - creating, working on and searching for issues, customizing dashboards etc.
• Use JIRA as a manager of an agile team - configuring agile boards, managing the backlog, sprints and releases etc.
• Administer all aspects of JIRA - create users, groups, set permissions, configure issue types, screens, fields, workflows etc.
• Use examples presented in this course to customize and use JIRA based on your own unique needs
• Get ideas (through examples presented in the course) on how JIRA can be utilized for different scenarios or situations
• Learn the basics of Confluence
• Learn how you can use both JIRA and Confluence together to work better and be more productive in general